Defoamer for water treatment
Defoamer For Water Treatment is a chemical additive which is required for reducing or eliminating foam generation during wastewater processing. It is a water-based emulsion which possesses surface active property and low viscosity. This chemical appears as milky white emulsion with mild odour. It is greatly admired for having ability to withstand high temperature and possessing good resistance to alkaline conditions. Defoamer For Water Treatment offered by us is known to show good effectiveness over wide range of pH and has low toxicity level. It is used by diluting in water in required ratio according to type of wastewater.
HC-5593 is a high performance defoamer with high temperature and alkali resistance. In the case of high content of surfactant in wastewater, still keep significant defoaming, anti-defoaming and foamicide function.
HC-5593 can keep good defoaming effect in the condition of high water viscosity and Organic content. Suitable for the wastewater treatment system defoaming in different conditions. Good defoaming effect and less dosage, can reduce environmental pollution.Appearance Milky white liquid.
Usage & Dosage
- Apperance: Milky white liquid
- Odour: Slightly Odour
- Viscosity: 100~300
- PH (1% aqueous solution): 6.5~8.5
- Solid content (%): 10 Â± 1.00
- HC-5593 is a highly concentrated water-based emulsion product that is suitable for defoaming in wastewaterÃ treatment systems under different conditions.
- Add by a metering pump or add directly to system that produced the foam .Diluted to 2~10 times with water before adding.
- Human professional technicians can provide on-site service to determine the optimal add points and dosage.