Product name: Heparin Injection
Category: Liquid Injection
Packaging Details: As usual, we also can make as your requirement.
1. This product is used to prevent thrombosis or embolic diseases (such as myocardial infarction, thrombophlebitis, pulmonary embolism, etc.).
2. Diffuse intravascular coagulation (DIC) caused by various causes.
3. It is also used in hemodialysis, extracorporeal circulation, catheterization, microvascular surgery and other operations and anticoagulation of certain blood specimens or instruments.
1. Toxicity is low, the main adverse reactions are overuse can cause spontaneous bleeding, so each injection should be determined before the clotting time. If severe bleeding after injection, intravenous protamine sulfate can be first aid (lmg sulfuric acid Protamine can neutralize 150U heparin.)
2. Even cause allergic reactions and thrombocytopenia often occurs in the first 5 to 9 days of treatment, so the start of treatment within 1 month should be regularly monitored platelet count. Occasionally disposable hair loss and diarrhea Still can cause osteoporosis and spontaneous fracture. Long-term use of liver dysfunction can cause antithrombin-III depletion and thrombophilia.
Patients with allergies to heparin, those with a tendency to develop blood, people with delayed blood clotting (such as hemophilia, purpura, thrombocytopenia), ulcer disease, trauma, postpartum hemorrhage, and severe hepatic insufficiency are prohibited.
Precautions The clotting time should be determined periodically during administration.
Pregnancy and lactation women use medication
Late pregnancy and postpartum medication, there is an increase in the risk of maternal bleeding, should be used with caution.
1. Intravenous injection: Inject 50 units/kg once per body weight and 50-100 units every 4 hours thereafter.
2. Intravenous infusion: Infuse 50 units/kg according to body weight, then give 20,000 units/m2 daily according to body surface area for 24 hours, and slowly instill in sodium chloride injection.
Drugs used by the elderly People
Over 60 years of age, especially elderly women, are more sensitive to the drug and are prone to bleeding during drug use. They should be reduced in dosage and follow up with medication.